Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


Our office is located in Wisma Pahlawan, Kuala Lumpur.

Q: What is the difference between a notary public and a commissioner for oaths?
A: You will normally require the services of a notary public if the document is going to be used overseas. If the document is going to be used in Malaysia, you may get the services of a commissioner for oaths.

Q: Are the charges of the notary public similar to that of the commissioner for oaths?
A: No, they are not.

Q: Can you witness the signing of documents?
A: Yes we can.

Q: My _____ cannot sign the _____ document your office. Can he/she sign first and I bring the document over?
A: No, he/she must sign the document at our office. (If attestation of signature is required.)

Q: Can you certify photocopies of documents as certified true copy?
A: Yes we can.

Q: I do not have the original with me. Can I bring a photocopy and you mark it as original?
A: We need to see the original if you need us to mark a document as “certified true copy of the original”. It can be certified only after the original has been sighted.

Q: Do I need to make an appointment?
A: You should, if you want to make sure that the notary public is in the office when you drop by. Please call our HQ office at +60322730688 / +60322736033.


Send us an enquiry

Your Message (required)

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone

Please don't tick this if you are human: